CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

10.27.2008

I 'm Addicted To This Site!

Check out Swaptree, if you haven't already. It's such a great concept! Do you have a bunch of books sitting around that you've already read and you're not sure what to do with them? Well, this website allows you to set up an account for free and you simply post books you have available for trade. You can also post books you want and Swaptree will email you if a trade becomes available. Or.......you can search through hundreds of books (DVDs, CDs, and video games too!) that are available to trade immediately for the items you are offering. Shipping labels can be printed directly from the site. Users have ratings similar to the ones on eBay.
I have already swapped five times and have gotten some great books.

2 comments:

Mrs. M. said...

Oh my gosh why did I read this? That site sounds amazing and I just know if I got on it I would be totally obsessed. All the literary possiblities!

ChristineVee said...

What if you have a problem with handling used books?! Ewwwww...