CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.08.2008

I think I watch too much TV. Anyway, I am anxiously awaiting the third season of Heroes. There's some corny acting and so-so special effects, but the writing is pretty darn good. This is the kind of show that you pretty much have to watch from the first episode, or you will have no idea what is going on.
A few months ago, I discovered I could watch some Netflix stuff instantly on my computer. Probably everyone knew about this Netflix feature except me. That's how I watched three hours of Heroes last night.Well, now I can veg out in front of my monitor for hours on end. That's all I need.........

2 comments:

Mrs. M. said...

Ah, I understand your excitement. I am totally addicted to Netflix and when I found out I ad unlimited instant viewing it was on like Donkey Kong. Have you seen "La Vie en Rose?" I have been meaning to but I heard there were no subtitles?

mama maria said...

I have seen La Vie en Rose, but not on instant viewing. It is a film not to be missed! Marion Cotillard's acting was AMAZING. I've never seen an actor undergo such a transformation. A great film.