CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.25.2008

Debate Drinking Game?


If McCain wins the election, I will be drinking myself into a stupor nightly. Anyway, tomorrow night if he does decide to debate Obama, I think it would be nice to get into the spirit by playing a drinking game.
I will take a swig:
Every time McCain mentions his military service.
Every time he says, "My friends".
Every time he says our economy is fundamentally strong.
Every time he defends Sarah Palin.
Every time he pumps his fists.
I could go on, but I have to work Saturday morning.

1 comments:

Mrs. M. said...

Oh my God I hope you did not do this-you would die from alcohol poisoning for sure!
Just a interresting little tidbit-in my communications class i learned that people (especially politicians!) can mimick all the signs of truth except for one: they blink a lot when they are lying. When McCain was answering certain questions or making certain statements (like about how much he cares for the military members) his ass was blinking up a storm! LIAR MOUTH!
And I will also join you in a drunken stupor if this moron is elected. It is so ridiculous I can't even begin to fathom.